Regularly Serving Western Canada & the US; including Alaska & the Yukon
- Local & Long Distance Hauls Check out the Upcoming Trips
- Show & Event Specials Full load & special rates available for many events
- Emergency calls taken 24/7 Special handling arrangements for sick or injured horses
- Direct & Express Trips Have a show or event to get to? If you don't see an available trip posted in the Upcoming Trips, feel free to contact me to arrange a trip of your own!
- Charter Trips Charter trips can be arranged for virtually any local or long distance move.
- Air/International Transport & Interline Service International & air transport arrangements, quarantine/layover, express pick-up/delivery to & from airports, etc.
I have ratified agreements with two major air cargo handlers who specialize in horses & other livestock. This allows me to coordinate international shipments to virtually any point on the globe, and do so directly with the airlines responsible without the need for a third party.
The same personalized service my clients have come to expect follows their horses around the world!
For your convenience, and your horses' comfort, I offer...
- The security that only 3 decades of experience can provide. You can rest assured your horses will be cared for in the best manner possible.
- Careful, loving attention to details. From patient loading & top-quality hay in the feeders to compassionate treatment & thoroughly clean trailers; every horse that steps on board is treated the same as my own.
- Fair & competitive rates. I'm a horse owner as well, and cost-conscious too!
- Warmblood/Draft-sized units; box or standing stalls available. Minimum inside clearance of 7'6" at the wall, 7'10" at centre span. All dividers are padded & designed expressly with your horse's comfort & safety in mind.
- Floor-to-ceiling stallion enclosures available.
- Three ramps allow for loading in virtually any situation. The particularly low angle & no-slip surface means less chance of injury while loading/unloading, less stress on tendons & increased safety.
- The trailer is fully insulated, allowing for safe,comfortable transport even in harsh weather. Superior ventilation ensures plenty of fresh air regardless of what's going on outside, without subjecting the horses to unnecessary drafts.
- The trailer is equipped with a thermo-hygrometer with a remote display in the cab; this ensures I can be aware of the temperature & humidity inside the trailer at all times.
- Fresh water is offered at each stop. I monitor them carefully for signs of de-hydration, & carry electrolytes at all times.
- No forcing a horse to load. The most important trip to me for your horse is always the next one.
- Frequent rest stops, & overnight facilities arranged when required(scheduled overnighting is included in quoted rates).
- With a high resolution CCTV video camera mounted in the trailer, along with a colour LCD monitor in the cab, I can keep an eye on everyone while we're on the road.
- "It's All About The Horse!"
I urge everyone who is considering my services to have a look at Some Things You Should Know. This is just a summary of how I do things & what to expect.
View the Stall Layouts
Request a Hauling Quote
Check the Upcoming Trips to find out where I'm headed next, & for a schedule of local shows I'll be loading for.