References & quotes from folks in general:
- Zajac Ranch for Children; Ms. Wendy Zajac, All-Around Wonderful Lady!
- Saddle Up Magazine; Ms. Nancy Roman, Editor-In-Chief
- Circle F Horse Rescue
- Jonathan Field Horsemanship
- New Stride Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation
- Stampede Tack; Ralph & Floss, Managers/Owners
- Pro-Trucker Magazine; Mr. John White, Editor & Big Kahuna
- Greener Pastures - BC Standardbred Adoption Society
- Hi Kevan;
I want to really thank you so much for helping us out this way, bringing horses in and taking them out to their new homes, not only because it save us so much money, but more importantly, we know the horses are being handled by the best. Whenever anyone asks me about a hauling service, yours is the only name I use.
Jill also wanted me to thank you from the bottom of her heart. She was truly awed at your handling of Raven, how you calmed him, were so patient with him, and got him to confidently get on a trailer for the second time in his 19 yr life. She had heard about people moving a horse's hip with just a look, but didn't believe it was true until today. She said she was absolutely amazed at your level of communication with a horse you had just met. Kudos to you, and my hat's off to you, once again.
Thank you, and take care my dear horse friend, Sandy Forward,
Circle F Horse rescue
- "Kevan has transported my horses locally and long-haul several times. I can't say enough good things about him and the service he offers. Kevan is kind to the horses and considerate of the stress that tranportation can cause them and he's especially good with nervous youngsters. I entrust him completely with the care of my horses in transit no matter what time of the year or what the weather. Should he not be available on the days I need him due to his being out of town or out-of-province, I would rather adjust my dates and wait for him than choose any other horse transport company."
- "Hi Kevan, I just wanted to thank you again for getting my pony home safe and sound. I appreciated your follow up call and my dad said that it was very obvious that you knew what you were doing and that you really cared for the horses. Thanks again and I will definetly use your services in the future and recommend you to all."
- "I can't thank you enough for delivering my horse safely, and taking such good care of him in the process. You were very professional and kind to myself and my horse. I look forward to you bringing him home again in 5 months. Anytime, and I do mean anytime you need a place to stop over night with a load of horses while in our area, you are more than welcome to put us on your list of lay overs. Call me anytime you need a barn and a place to camp out."
Thank you for all you have done for us. I know that the horses are in the best of hands when they travel with you. It means a lot to us to have you haul them.
- "Kevan from H4 Services is to horse transport what good, old-fashioned home cooking is to a weary traveler - wholesome goodness prepared with love!
We recently had Kevan transport our horses from BC to our new home in AB. We were not familiar with the roads or mountain passes, so we decided to follow Kevan's rig for most of the 2 day trip. His expertise both with horses & behind the wheel is amazing, his dedication & knowledge are evident in everything he does. At every stop the horses were tended to before anything else. When he says the horses' comfort always comes first, he means it!
When we first contacted Kevan I felt completely comfortable with him. He radiates calmness & confidence, and we could tell right away that our horses could sense this too. He is a true horseman who genuinely loves his work!"
C & C
- "I just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks for the safe transport of our girl. We felt very comfortable with you right away, and our instincts
were right on. Your communication flow, as well as your information and advice regarding the shipping of our horse were not only very professional, but very
much appreciated. We were especially impressed by the time that you took to care for the remaining horses that you were delivering well after [our horse] was in her new turn-out. It further impressed upon us what good hands our girl was in. You truly have an appreciaton and empathy for what these animals go through during the stressful experience of road travel. We will happily recommend your service any time!"
- "Thank you so much for delivering my new horse, particularly during a snowstorm. You are right, I just love her!
S & R
- "Hi Kevan;
I will have you at the top of my list for future events, .... Your care of Soxx the weekend before was fantastic, you are a pleasure to to business with.
- " Hi Kevan,
Just to let you know that was the easiest haul I've had with [my horse] yet, so thank you! Also, for loading that hay for me.
- "Hi Kevan,
I want to thank you for bringing Chester and Champ safely to the Ranch! I am so glad Mel & I got to meet you and show you the camp. The picture is great, even though Chester is definitely the star!!
Regards, Wendy Zajac"
Copyright © 2009 H4 Services All materials contained herein are the sole property of H4 Services Ltd. No reproduction or unauthorised use is allowed without express written permission.